Sunday, July 16, 2017

Coronado

I have not posted for a while, but our Wednesday culture day turned out much different than expected....

We went to the Olympic building and an editorial building, but were not able to enter either because our professor did not actually set up appointments. So we ended up just walking around, exploring, and talking. It was a beautiful day until the afternoon, when it started pouring on us. Maria forgot her umbrella on the bus that morning so she had to run across the street without and she was completely soaked, I ran with an umbrella and got half soaked.


My class with our professor

I took a picture on the lawn inside the Olympic symbol even though we couldn't get a tour.

Trying to hide from the rain under the gazebo, but it wasn't working, it was coming down in sheets from every direction. We got home a little early that evening and I rested and hung out with my family for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment