Thursday, December 13, 2012

Quito, Ecuador

Almost 30 days before departure......



Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in Him; and He will bring it to pass. 
Psalm 37:5

The time is getting closer....I am getting more and more excited!
Its hard to believe I actually have my own passport and I am really going to leave the country! In 34 days I will land in a strange place with a stranger holding a sign with "Brianna" printed on it!

January 16, I am leaving to go to, For His Children, in Quite, Ecuador.


If you are interested in listening to my testimony regarding the mission trip you can listen here. (I apologize for all of the umms, I had made a mental note to not say ummm, and I honestly thought I had not said it the entire time! Come to find out I almost said it more times then I breathed while I was up there!:)

I am very thankful for my sending church and all of their support, love and prayers!


Thank you to all of my brothers and sisters in Christ, who have given of yourselves in prayer, encouragement,or financial support, to make this possible!


If you have any questions, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment